v1.6 has been released, mostly a quick minor update as an issue whereby certain columns would not show correctly.
Titles – titles can be assigned to characters, small selection for now, more can be added later.
Craftables – Craftable Items can be added to a list for all to see, still needs refining.
This version is mainly a massive overhaul of the character view pages,
Character View Page
- shows character crew skills, icon, text and level
Character View Page / Character Pane
- shows valor, level and social progress bars
- lists character race, class and advanced class
- character portrait, (currently only shown for one class, rest will be added in next update)
- DataBase: Max Level; admins can set max level to prevent incorrect entries
- Characters sorted by level (descending, ie 50,40,30 etc) by default, custom sorting can still be applied
- Dark/Light images added
- Crewskill images added/updated
- Fixed width changed to flexible – logo width increased to accomodate
All in all i’m quite pleased with this update, and I hope you are too, stay tuned.
v1.4 has just been released with the following improvements
- Character Pages (click on the character name on list)
- User Pages (shows characters, date registered (if known), role, and username)
- Progress Bars (dynamically updates as you edit your characters level and valor rank – more later)
- Visible Columns: Ability to show character owner
- Administration Panel (made more graphical, not just plain text links anymore)
- My account: shows character owned by self
- Ability to delete own characters
Version 1.3 has now been released
- Ability for users to register on the db
- Ability to add own characters
- Footer added to most pages
- Association to account which created the character
- Enabled Administrator ability to change username when registering
This version has improved visuals, consistency accross pages and hidden passwords on the login form.
Welcome to the new official site of Star Wars the Old Replublic – Character DataBase.
First full version of SWTOR phpDB is released.
Basic Functionality has been tested and is stable.
- Semi-Automated Setup Process
- Add Characters
- Edit Characters
- Main Character Listing (home page)
- Admin Login/Out